It’s called “Natural Oats and Whey” and is the newest whey protein (more info on whey protein here) product to hit Optimum Nutrition’s protein powder lineup. This is why I like Optimum, they design supplements that people want to use. When I saw this I immediately thought – what a good idea. This is not some gimmicky “gain 20lbs of muscle in 3 weeks” supplement, it’s natural, healthy, and can be used as a meal replacement or post workout drink for people looking to build muscle or lose weight.
Here’s some product features:
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- No Synthetic Colors
- Made with Whole Grain Oats Supplying 4 Grams of Dietary Fiber
- 24 Grams of All-Whey Protein
- Packed with Premium Whey Protein Isolates (WPI)
- Smooth, Drinkable Consistency
Have you tried Natural Oats and Whey? I have some on order and will be posting a review up here soon. If you have tried this new whey protein and oats product let me and the readers of this site know by leaving your reviews and comments at the bottom of this page.